As a lifestyle photographer that means that I capture real connections & real moments with a little help from guided direction and prompts. Lifestyle images are perfect for those who want a lot more than the classic "smile at the camera" portraits, but rest assured that those will be captured as well.
My goal as your photographer is to create a snapshot all of your special moments & tiny details, because we are never guaranteed another day, & your story deserves to be to told!
A few fun facts you should know about me:
- I am a Florida native. I moved to WI in 2017.
- I married the love of my life in 2015.
- We are expecting our first child November 2021, and we are so grateful and excited!
- Daytime Dental Hygienist. Evening Photographer. Have a question about teeth? Hit me up! lol
- Nature is my jam. Thunderstorms. Sunshine. Wildflowers. Rustic Barns. Raindrops. Snowflakes.
- I binge-watch shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Bob's Burgers, which are just a few of my fav's!
- I am an adventure seeker. I have been skydiving and love toys that go fast (sleds, roller coasters, etc).
- I read 1 book a month. Memoirs', Thrillers, Drama's, and anything about the Holocaust speaks to me.
- I hate small-talk. I would rather hear about things that are real and that matter.
- I am in introvert who tries really hard to be an extrovert. That may make me socially awkward sometimes, but that's okay. I can laugh at myself.
- I'm obsessed with Pinterest boards and anything crafty.
- I love hiking. My favorite hike of all time has been the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, in the Upper Peninsula, Michigan.
- I love to travel, and have a personal goal to visit all 50 states!
What do we have in common? Let chat!
1 / 5
"If you're in the area, I absolutely recommend getting your photos done with Christina. She made it fun and was SO patient with my crazy girls. She gave us all the time we needed and got tons of STUNNING photos of all three of us!!"
1 / 5
2 / 5
""We had a great time doing our photos! Christina was so great! We originally had set a different time of day to get our photos done but she wanted to make sure we had the perfect lighting so we switched the time and she was so accommodating! The photos turned out great! I would recommend Christina to anyone in the Madison area looking to get some photos done!"
2 / 5
3 / 5
""Christina did such an amazing job with our photos!!! She was super responsive, did all of the research with locations, and was timely and so sweet to work with! She gets the most beautiful lighting in the photos and captures such sweet and candid moments. I’m looking forward to booking her again in the future for all of my photography needs!""
3 / 5
4 / 5
""Christina is professional, creative, kind, and great with children! We’ve had a blast with both our maternity shoot and our in-home family/newborn shoot. Excited to work with her again in the future!""
4 / 5
5 / 5
""Christina really did an amazing job capturing my family's special moments. She had great ideas for poses and helped us break out of our shell. I would highly recommend her and cant wait to book her again in the future!""
5 / 5